The Canyon Inn is located at Medicine Rock Ranch (18129 County Road 1150, Lookeba, Oklahoma) which is southeast of Hinton. When you approach the ranch house (built in 2006) you’ll be taken away to another century when you see the extra wide front porch with the adirondak chairs.
It is the perfect place to watch the deer, turkey and wild birds.
The natural wood siding on the two story house has a massive stacked stone fireplace in the common great room. Relaxing before the fire on the deep soft sofa and chairs will take all your stress away.
The cozy guest rooms are decorated with charm and taste. Savor a long soak in the deep claw foot tub in the Lone Star room with its “sleep by number bed”. Or enjoy the Jacuzzi tub for two in the Prairie Rose room. The rooms feature luxury linens and pillows.
Savor a bountiful home-cooked country breakfast served at the ranch.
Afterwards hike the canyons or sit by the pond and catch a fish. Bon-fires are frequent at the ranch when weather permits.
- Red Rock Canyon State Park located one mile South of Hinton. Enjoy!
- Hiking, rock climbing and picnicking or
- Swim in the beautiful pool filled with natural springs.
- A well kept secret waiting to be discovered.
- Canyon is reminiscent of Sedona, Arizona.